EV Charging Station Training
This course will consist of both hands-on activities as well as classroom lectures. The intent is to give the student the knowledge of how to properly and safely install an EV charging station. Students will also have all the necessary tools to perform the hands-on activities. A student may bring their own hand tools. The course will also cover the applicable codes involved with EV charging stations as well as other applicable areas.
- Safety in installation
- Electrical code involved with EV charging stations in applicable areas such as conductor sizing, grounding and bonding, and conduit sizing for a feeder
- Installation of the EV charger
- Power sources – switchgear and electrical panel
- Voltages and differences between a residential installation and a commercial application
- Use of various tools such as multi meters and testing equipment
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated. It is designed to be fully customizable to your employee training needs and we are able to conduct this training at your site or ours.
Questions? Please contact us at 559.688.3130 or [email protected]
Click here to see if there is an open enrollment class coming soon!