Dealing with Rumors, Gossip & Half-Truths
When gossip permeates the workplace, everyone suffers. Every manager wants their work team to get along, but rumors and gossip sometimes spread when people come together. This contributes to an unfriendly or downright hostile work environment. The good news is, techniques to suppress gossip can be learned and incorporated into the culture of any organization.
- Introduction – Dealing with Rumors, Gossip, and Half – Truths
- Damaging Effects of Gossip
- Civility in the Workplace
- Stopping Gossip With the Truth
- Reinforce the Truth with Facts
- Deal with it Swiftly
- Do Not Participate
- Case Studies
- The Gossiper
- Video: Feathers – The Sermon of Fr. Flynn
- Closing – Gossip Hits Home
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated. It is designed to be fully customizable to your employee training needs and we are able to conduct this training at your site or ours.
Questions? Please contact us at 559.688.3130 or [email protected]
Click here to see if there is an open enrollment class coming soon!