Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EI) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and they’re held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers and others. In this powerful training you’ll learn why EI is far more than just a handy set of “people skills” and why many executives feel it’s the one skill you must have to be successful in today’s workplace!
- Why EI is essential for success
- In depth review of the 4 domains of Emotional Intelligence
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Social awareness
- Relationship management
- Identify areas of strength and weakness
- Why and how we react to stressors
- Identifying triggers
- Practical activities and exercises to improve Emotional Intelligence
Benefits of Learning EI:
- Decreased occupational stress
- Increased team performance
- Improved decision making
- Increased leadership ability
- Increased personal well-being
- Reduced staff turnover
- Increased personal Well-being
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated. It is designed to be fully customizable to your employee training needs and we are able to conduct this training at your site or ours.
Questions? Please contact us at 559.688.3130 or [email protected]
Click here to see if there is an open enrollment class coming soon!