Studies show that a generationally-diverse workforce is a successful workforce. This training teaches the skills needed to reject common stereotypes associated with different generations and replace them with a deep understanding of why those who grew up in different times may hold the perspectives and values they do. Use these skills to increase engagement, innovation, and ultimately lead to great success.
Our training can help teams significantly improve communication and prevent conflict which improves productivity and performance!
- Defining different generations
- Common characteristics of different generations
- Events that defined each generation
- Future trends in the workplace
- Respecting each generation
- Challenges when working with cross-generational teams
- Tips and tricks on finding common ground