This OSHA 10-hour course is intended for workers in General Industry. It is designed to teach workplace safety and reduce jobsite hazards. This course provides a convenient way for workers to learn about hazard avoidance, workers’ rights, filing an OSHA Complaint and more The cost is only $99/person, but Employers with multiple employees may be eligible for this training at free or no cost through ETP.
This course will deliver information about the history and safety requirements, in the United States and specifically California, as well as many other topics such as Walking and Working Surfaces, Personal Protective Equipment, Hazard Communications and many others.
Content (10 Modules):
- Introduction to OSHA and Cal/OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Health Hazards
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and Heat Illness Prevention
“I highly recommend this course. Mr. Melendez is an outstanding instructor whose experience and knowledge base is second to none. The course covered several OSHA related safety topics along with current and new trends. A must for anyone thinking about entering the safety field!”
-Jorge Luna, previous trainee