Veterinary Office Manager
The Veterinary Office Manager program helps individuals develop the knowledge and skills they need to work as a veterinary assistant or a medical office manager in any type of medical facility. Topics covered include office and exam room procedures; communication and client relations; small and large animal nursing; managing the day-to-day operations of a medical facility; and laboratory, surgical, radiology, and ultrasound assisting. In addition to one-on-one support from experienced trainers throughout the course, learners will also receive a voucher to take the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam.
- Average salary: $35,760 a year
- Job growth: 19% increase by 2028
- Certification preparation: CMAA (NHA)
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info!” section on the right hand side of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
: $3,899, includes:
- 12 months of online access
- A personal Student Advocate to help you succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CMAA certification exam upon graduation ($117 value)
Payment Plan Option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest