This class is more advanced than the social media for business bootcamp and designed for Non Profit Organizations who are already working with social media but want to improve their reach.
Having a strong online presence is especially important for non-profit organizations, whose causes rely heavily (sometimes entirely) on their supporters. The more shareable content you produce on social media, the more people will see what your organization is doing and be motivated to get behind it. The attention that your cause can garner along with the connections you can make with your audience are paramount in this digital age.
- Basics of Social Media
- Setup and naming of your Social Media accounts
- Utilizing available resources on Social Media
- Best practices for image and video use
- Content marketing principles
- Types of posts
- >Using multiple Social Media accounts
- Strategies to achieve desired outcomes and goals
- >Best practices for account administration and access
- Advertising and targeting
- Social Media analytics
This class is very interactive. It is designed to engage trainees in practical, actionable social media practice and design.
Quotes from participants in previous training:
- “Thank you for your clear instructions and helpful solutions”
- “Great info on the subject. I would recommend this course”