This Social Media bootcamp is designed to provide a foundation for the use of social media as a marketing tool in a business environment. By the end of this one day, 6 hour class, customers will have at least one complete social media profile, an outline for your Social Media Strategy and post(s) prepared based on your strategy.
This class will be useful for marketing professionals as well as those with their own small business, start-up or at-home business.
This class will cover Facebook and Instagram heavily, plus touch on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- Basics of popular social media platforms
- Set up of your social media account
- Choosing account names
- Sharing account administration
- Best practices for image and video use
- Following and followers
- Content marketing principles
- Types of posts
- Using multiple social media accounts
- Quick look at site analytics and advertising
This class is very interactive. It is designed to engage trainees in practical, actionable social media practice and design.
Quotes from participants in previous training:
- “Definitely helpful! Thank you for the tips and tricks to starting and maintaining smart, relevant, and useful social media sites!”
- “This class made me excited that I might actually be able to do this – Thanks Kristen”
- “Great course – useful!”