3 Part Interactive Training Series with Marketing Experts!
- Marketing and Selling with Google
Explore Google My Business, using Google search and Maps to promote your business. Learn how to reach customers online using Google, Search Engine Optimization and Google Ads. Discover how to use analytics data to drive, grow your business and learn about your customer’s trends.
Before the training:
- Active Gmail account
- Download the “Google My Business” app on your cell phone or tablet
- Have at least 5 pictures of your business
- Company Logo
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
- What is a business profile on Google?
- How your business info appears on Google Search and Maps
- Take A Tour of Google my Business
- Learn how to manage your business info
- Create a business profile
- Claim or verify using Google My Business
- Effective strategies on how to get more reviews
- How to create a short link
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- What is search engine optimization?
- How to do keyword research?
- Where to add keywords on your website?
- What is domain authority?
- What is a backlink?
- The 7 dwarfs of search engine optimization?
- How to get quality backlinks?
- More factors that influence search engine optimization
- Tools to do an SEO audit
- What are Google Ads?
- How to optimize your Google pay per click ads
- How to choose different match types
- How to increase your quality score?
- Display Ads vs Google Pay Per Click Ads
- Social Media Marketing and Selling
This segment is designed to provide a foundation for the use of social media as a marketing tool in a business environment. By the end of the segment, you will know how to complete your social media profiles and you will develop an outline and strategy to learn how to best use social media tools to promote your product or services.
- Basics of popular social media platforms
- Set up of your social media account
- Choosing account names
- Sharing account administration
- Best practices for image and video use
- Following and followers
- Content marketing principles
- Types of posts
- Using multiple social media accounts
- Quick look at site analytics and advertising
- Website Development and Online Branding
Learn how to develop a website that will help you promote your brand and products best. Discover how to brand your company and develop your key message. What does “branding” mean and how does it relate to sales?
• Integrated marketing communications essentials for developing a strong brand
• Developing messages for key audiences
• Always ask: Who? What? When? Where? Why?
• Mission statement vs. vision
• Developing an “About Us” statement
• Using a Content Management Systems (CMS) to develop your web site
• Developing a website that acts as a hub
• Enhancing your web presence with content marketing
• What engagement, reach and impressions mean
• Basics metrics for your website
• Essential plug-ins for your WordPress website
• Essential security for your website
• Selecting a hosting company for your website
To view a flyer on this class, please click here: Selling Online training
This class is very interactive. It is designed to engage trainees in practical, actionable online marketing practice and design.