Azzule Systems has made PrimusGFS version 3.2 available to auditees, and as of March 1st 2022, v3.2 is now the mandatory version. Version 3.2 brings important updates to address: the GFSI v2020.1 benchmarking requirements, stakeholder feedback, continued focus on the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), relevant recent best practice updates from commodity specific guidance documents, updates to GMP Applicability Charts, unannounced audit requirements, the addition of new corrective action closure requirements, updated scientific research metrics, and others. This one day training will provide an overview of the most noteworthy changes to the PrimusGFS normative documents and audit checklist.
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am – Welcome and introductions
- 8:15 am – 10:00 am – General Regulations
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – Break
- 10:15 am – 12:00 pm – Modules 1, 2 (FSMS, Farm)
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Break
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Modules 3, 4 (Indoor Agriculture, Harvest Crew)
- 2:30 pm – 2:45 pm – Break
- 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm – Modules 5, 6 (GMP, HACCP)
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Discussion and conclusion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Food safety personnel and/or senior management of agricultural operations that implement the PrimusGFS standard. Those with familiarity of the standard will be able to use the information discussed to ensure a smooth transition to the 3.2 version, which includes structural changes to the PrimusGFS program, as well as changes to the audit checklist itself.