Physical Therapy Office Professional
The Physical Therapy Office Professional program is designed to prepare individuals to pass the Certified Physical Therapy Aide Specialist (CPTAS) and the Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) exams after completing training. Individuals learn patient interaction, documentation and reimbursement, anatomy and pathophysiology, and administrative procedures. In addition to one-on-one support from experienced trainers throughout the course, individuals will also receive a voucher to take the CPTAS exam upon completion of their training.
- Average salary: $26,240 a year
- Job growth: 26% increase by 2028
- Certification preparation: CPTAS (NCCB)
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info!” section on the right hand side of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $3,999, includes:
- 12 months of online access
- A personal Student Advocate to help you succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CPTAS certification exam upon graduation ($175 value)
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest