Patient Care Technician with Externship
Patient care technicians (PCT) are a vital part of today’s medical workforce. Career Step’s Patient Care Technician program prepares you to assist doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals with the care of sick and injured patients. As the need for medical workers continues to grow, patient care technicians are becoming even more vital to a successful medical practice.
- Average salary: $31,500
- Job growth: 29% increase by 2026
- Certification preparation: CPCT/A (NHA), NCPCT (NCCT), or PCTC (AMCA)
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info” section in the middle of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $3,499, includes:
- 6 months of online access
- Voucher for one of three national certification exams
- A personal Student Advocate to help students succeed
- Student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Clinical externship for hands-on experience (optional)
- Graduate support for 6 months designed to help students turn their education into a job
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest