Do you need to learn more about one of the most popular Microsoft programs? Microsoft Excel is a very useful, dynamic spreadsheet created by Microsoft as a tool to organize and sort small or large amounts of data. Do spreadsheets perplex you? Do you need to put a graph into your PowerPoint presentation to your boss next month? Do you need to add conditional formatting to a range of cells? This class may be the one for you.
The class will use practical examples of working with Data in Excel. It will include practice time and time for questions.
This class is typically arranged to be in two (3 hour) sessions. That way, trainees can put learned concepts into practice and come back with questions or concerns.
NOTE: Attendees need to have a basic understanding of computer operation (logging in, keyboarding, copy/paste, etc).
Make sure you enroll in the right class!
View each level Table of Contents here:
- Level I table of contents.
- Level II table of contents.
- Level III table of contents.
Note: This outline is not conclusive.
- Overview of Excel
- Entering and Editing Data
- Formatting Cells
- Perform Worksheet Calculations
- Printing Worksheets
- Inserting Rows/Columns & Hiding
- Managing Multiple Worksheets
- Functions and Formulas
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Importing & Exporting
- Sort & Filter
Quotes from Previous Trainees:
- “Trainer was amazing, I didn’t feel awkward and feel I learned what I needed to as I go forward with Excel.”
- “I really enjoyed the basic excel training course. I Learned a lot! I wouldn’t have known some of the trick & tips if I hadn’t come to the class. Thank you!”
This class is very interactive and is set in a computer lab so that trainees can follow along with the trainer.