Have you found yourself needing more advanced training in Microsoft Excel? Do you need to do more than simple formulas or techniques? Have PivotTables perplexed you? Come to our Microsoft Excel Advanced course to learn more Excel tools to help you be more productive and efficient!
This class is typically arranged to be in two (3 hour) sessions. That way, trainees can put learned concepts into practice and come back with questions or concerns.
NOTE: Attendees need to have a basic understanding of computer operation (logging in, keyboarding, copy/paste, etc).
Make sure you enroll in the right class!
View each level Table of Contents here:
- Level I table of contents.
- Level II table of contents.
- Level III table of contents.
- Working With Tables
- Special Table Features
- Structured References
- Financial Functions
- What-If Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Alernative Navigation Methods
- Adding Alernative Text
- Inspecting Your Workbook
- Workbook Protection
Quotes from Previous Trainees:
- “I really enjoyed this. To be honest, I was a little worried it would be too complex and would go over my head. But it was interactive and pretty cool!”
- “Thank you, it’s been a great experience to learn more on spreadsheets.
This class is very interactive and is set in a computer lab so that trainees can follow along with the trainer.