Improve early math learning in your preschool classroom by understanding practical strategies that can be used to support children’s success in math, while gaining confidence for yourself as a capable math teacher!
- Develop math learning opportunities that are intentional, developmentally appropriate, engaging, and playful.
- Create math opportunities designed to support children in achieving their learning goals.
- Create to use spontaneous opportunities that emerge through classroom or playground interactions as teachable math moments.
- Improve your comfortability with incorporating math concepts and ideas in your preschool classroom.
- Learn to utilize the materials in your classroom to support and engage students in math learning.
- Improve your effectiveness in teaching & individualizing math learning to improve your students’ success.