This course will study, industrial AC and DC electric motors and their control circuits. The student will be introduced to fundamental ladder logic diagrams, wiring diagrams motor starters and contactors, motor reversing circuits Switches and switch function, Variable frequency drives, and DC variable speed drives.
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Quantities and Circuits
- Electrical Symbols and Diagrams, Control Logic
- Solenoids, DC Generators, and DC Motors
- AC Generators, Transformers, and AC Motors
- Power Distribution Systems
- Contractors and Magnetic Motor Starters, Reversing Motor Starters
- AC and DC Motor Drives
- Control Devices, Timing and Counting Functions, Relays and solid State Starters
- Sensing Devices and Controls
- Acceleration and Decelerating Methods, Reduced-Voltage Starting
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Systems
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated. It is designed to be fully customizable to your employee training needs and we are able to conduct this training at your site or ours.
Click here to view a downloadable flyer: Industrial Motor Controls
Questions? Please contact us at 559.688.3130 or email@example.com
Click here to see if there is an open enrollment class coming soon!