AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET FOR SUCCESS
An entrepreneurial mindset is a framework for thinking and acting that can empower anyone to succeed, no matter their chosen path.
Inspired by the life story of Pulitzer nominee Clifton Taulbert and the life-changing in influence of an unlikely entrepreneur, the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program is an experiential, problem based learning program designed to empower learners by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in entrepreneurial experiences that will enable them to develop entrepreneurial skills.
Participants who complete this course will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities that others overlook
- Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
- Interact with local entrepreneurs for critical guidance and support
For more information about this book, please check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/House-Eight-Lessons-Unlikely-Entrepreneur-ebook/dp/B004A8ZW7O