How did we get here? Suddenly parents aren’t sending their kids to school, they are monitoring and coaching them from home through remote labs, Zoom lectures and midnight deadlines. Join other parents in this training to get all the tools needed for success!
These four sessions will help you understand how to be more effective helping your child succeed as a student. Whether your student is 6 or 16, you will learn how to use effective soft skills to aid in your child hitting the road running during these uncertain times.
- Creating Boundaries and a Healthy Workspace
- School, like working at home, can be overwhelming. This training explores the need for healthy boundaries and workspaces at home. Topics include; the tips involve in setting a routine, how to set and keep boundaries and the need to still balance school and homework life.
- Motivating and Coaching Your Child
- You still have your responsibilities and now you find yourself doing your child’s schoolwork too. This training explores the key steps to motivate your child, the difference between doing the work and coaching, and how to use different skills to aid in their success.
- Time and Stress Management for Your Child
- Your child may seem overwhelmed and unable to organize. This training explores and gives hands on skills to aid in setting goals about deadlines, reducing clutter and wasted time, and reducing your and your child’s stress.
- Helping Your Child Navigate Change and Conflict
- The rate of change seems to be at an all time high. This training explores tactics to navigate change, see different perspectives in a conflict and ways to resolve conflict for your student’s success.
To view a flyer, click here: Help-Your-Kids-Ace-Online-Learning flyer