To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info” section in the middle of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $3,999, includes:
- 12 months of online access
- Computer repair toolkit
- Power supply tester and USB drive
- A personal Student Advocate to help students succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support designed to help students turn their education into a job
- Two quick-reference guides for CompTIA A+ exam study
- Vouchers to take the CompTIA A+, CEHRS, and CMAA certification exams upon graduation ($453 value)
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest