The Health IT Security Manager Program
If you already know the basics of what it takes to keep the bad guys (hapless hackers, slimy cybercriminals, and vicious viruses) out, then this program is the perfect complement to your current skill set! This program was designed to help you position yourself as the best candidate for medical facilities looking for someone with the brainpower to beef up their Cybersecurity efforts.
Learn what it takes to protect health information from breaches and other digital threats. When an office or organization starts taking steps to protect patient data and payment information, they need someone with a very particular set of skills—skills that make them a nightmare for cybercriminals, hackers, and viruses.
- Average salary: $97,200
- Job growth: 28.5% increase by 2030
- 5 Certification preparation: Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP), Certified Medical Practice Security Professional (CMPSP), Certified PCI-DSS Security Compliance Healthcare Professional (CPCIP), Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional (CHCSP), Certificate of Healthcare Leadership Proficiency (MCHLP).
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info” section in the middle of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $1,999.00 includes:
- 1 month of online access
- A personal Student Advocate to help students succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support for 12 months designed to help students turn their education into a job
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest