- Increased productivity
- Reduces cost due to improved business processes
- Reduces turnover
- Increases retention
- Fosters communication
- Improves employee satisfaction/abilities
Average training rating: 4.8/5!
Average increase in learning: 48%!
The Front Line Management Academy will help you understand how to be an effective Supervisor in your new role. You will learn how to deal with the daily trials you face as you navigate your position. You will also learn how to recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization. As you partake in this class, you will begin to recognize and appreciate the strengths in your employees and learn how to develop and condition those strengths to better your company. You will also gain an understanding of the critical role of communication in being effective, motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict. You will also learn decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution tools that will help you succeed as a Front Line Supervisor.
- Introduction to Supervision
- Human Relations Skills
- Communication Concepts
- Communication Skills
- Navigating Conflict in the Workplace
- Cultural and Generational Diversity
- Teamwork & Coaching
- Managing & Motivating People
- Delegation & Managing Change
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Organization Skills, Planning, Time Management
- Putting It All Together/Wrap-Up
Quotes from the previous Front Line Supervisory Academy attendees:
“(There was) real life work-related experience. All subjects were important. Conflict (was important) because we deal with it on a daily basis”
“(I learned) different techniques of handling personalities, coaching, conflict, problem solving, and change”
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated.