This course developed by the FSPCA is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA and fulfills the FSMA requirement for a PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual).
Join us for this 3 day training that is certified and approved by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) and the FDA. The class will be taught by a FSPCA Lead Instructor.
Participants will receive an official FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certificate after the class.
- Introduction to Course
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Prerequisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical, and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record-keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview—cGMP and Hazard Analysis and Risk Based
What previous students are saying about this class:
- “Answered longstanding questions; will allow me to assume the role left by predecessor”
- “All information was relevant in understanding and implementing new, changing regulations in the industry”
- “The class is very interactive and fun”
This class is interactive as well as discussion orientated. It is designed to be fully customizable to your employee training needs and we are able to conduct this training at your site or ours.
Click here to view a downloadable flyer: Preventive Controls for Human Foods
Questions? Please contact us at 559.688.3130 or email@example.com
Click here to see if there is an open enrollment class coming soon!