Executive Assistant with MS Office 2019 Training
Designed to help individuals gain the software and business skills they need to succeed in the modern office, the Executive Assistant program focuses on the Microsoft Office application suite and office management skills. Individuals learn to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in addition to strengthening their typing skills and studying office procedures and communication. Upon completion, learners are prepared to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist Master certification, strengthening their resumes and proving their software skills to employers. In addition, one-on-one support from experienced trainers throughout the course, learners also receive a Microsoft Office Specialist exam voucher.
- Average salary for executive assistants: $59,340 a year
- Certification preparation: MOS Master (Microsoft)
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info!” section on the right hand side of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
: $2,599 includes:
- 6 months of online access
- A personal Student Advocate to help you succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support for 6 months designed to help students turn their education into a job
- A voucher to take the MOS Master national certification exam after graduation ($120 value)
Payment Plan Option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
3 monthly installments – 0% interest