Dental Assistant with Externship
The Dental Assistant program was created by industry professionals and prepares learners for the Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) and National Entry Level Dental Assistant (NELDA) certification exams. The online program provides instructional videos, images, and quizzes to test the learner’s knowledge throughout the course. Topics covered in the training include routine patient care, general dental office procedures, phlebotomy, and EKG. Learners also have access to one-on-one support from experienced trainers throughout the course as well as access to personalized career support after their training is completed. Upon completion, an optional externship is also available.
- Average salary: $38,660
- Job growth: 19% increase by 2028
- Certification preparation: RDA, NELDA (DANB)
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info!” section on the right hand side of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $3,999.00 includes:
- 12 months of online access
- Hands-on simulation kit
- Exam voucher for DANB – RHS/ICE/AMP
- Clinical externship with a local dental office
- A personal Student Advocate to help students succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support for 12 months designed to help students turn their education into a job
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest