Here’s what our previous trainees are saying:
- “Yesterday’s training was incredibly educational!”
- “Thank you so much for your time and expertise! Having so many reliable resources in one ‘spot’ is incredibly helpful.”
We want your business to thrive and succeed in this current Coronavirus pandemic. Come and learn about SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) and how to do a site analysis of your workplace. You will gain a COVID-19 Preparedness Toolkit and go over handwashing and sanitizers and disinfectants including sanitation equipment. What should you sanitize? How do you maintain sanitation? Attend this training to answer these questions and learn more.
- Introduction and Housekeeping
- Overview of SARS-CoV-2
- Manufacturing Facility Assessment of COVID-19 Preparedness
- Toolkit from CDC
- Sanitizers and Disinfectants
- Sanitation equipment
- Sanitation in processing and common areas
- Summary and Feedback
To view a flyer on this class, please click here: COVID Safety & the New Normal flyer
You may be eligible for a promotion to receive a passcode for any of your employees to take a free Ed2Go online class! ($115 value). Check those classes out by clicking here.
- Makes at least $17.50 per hour (or $15 plus $2.50 benefits)
- Was hired/re-hired within the time period of June 1 – September 1