The Child Care Administration Program
Child Care Administration Training: A Tiny Investment for Infinite Success
Our child care administration course is designed by early childhood education (ECE) experts and experienced industry professionals. It goes above and beyond certification requirements to ensure your competence (and confidence) from day one on the job as a shiny new child care administrator. You’ll gain the skills, knowledge, and best practices needed for teaching young children, working in child care centers and preschools, and running your own home-based business. Our comprehensive curriculum trains you on child development and education, health and safety, nutrition and food management, parent and family relations, and child care center management. And because our program is aligned with the Child Development Associate (CDA) certification, you’ll be ready to take and pass the exam immediately upon completing your training.
- Average salary: $35,300
- Job growth: 11% increase by 2030
- Certification preparation: Child Development Associate (CDA) certification.
To learn more about Career Step, please click here.
Questions? Click here and complete the “Request Info” section in the middle of the page.
This is a not-for-credit course.
As such, you will not earn units and the class will not be reflected on your banner schedule or on transcripts. As a not-for-credit course, Financial Aid cannot be used to pay for or offset the costs of this course.
Cost : $3,999.00 includes:
- 8 months of online access
- Exam for Child Development Associate (CDA) certification.
- A personal Student Advocate to help students succeed
- Unlimited student support by phone, chat, and email during enrollment
- Graduate support for 12 months designed to help students turn their education into a job
Payment Plan option:
(Offered through Career Step only)
12 monthly installments – 8% interest